If it ain't broken, don't fix it!
As riders, we love being on the open road, fueled by the pure simplicity of the moment.
That has one natural side effect, we absolutely love our bikes, and take care of them the best we can, regardless if we have a hands-on approach, or if we have someone else doing it for us.
Despite the route we choose, it is vital to understand a few concepts, and amongst them, one stands out: knowing when something is broken and needs fixing, or not.
As a general rule, we've all heard that if it's not broken, we shouldn't touch it.
However, there is one other CRUCIAL part of that statement that is often overlooked.
If it is not broke, don’t fix it, BUT, damaged is not the same as broken!
I’ve been working with motorcycles for years, and I apply the same principles that I was taught in my field of studies, airplane maintenance engineering.
I’ve worked for an airline company for ten years on their maintenance teams, and having to distinguish between broken and damaged was a daily event.
It happened on inspections that I would spot something damaged but working correctly.
However, curiosity and innocence would get the best of me, so I would start removing parts to fix the problem.
Opening that Pandora's Box would bring up 20 other parts in the same situation, and because Murphy's Law, I would manage to break one of them on removal.
In no time I would have a million parts around me, no fix in sight, and no clue when the lot will be working again.
I quickly learned how to avoid this mistake, and for you to do the same, you need to learn that there are many "stages of broken."
But how does this translate into the motorcycle world?
Unline aircraft manuals, motorcycle manuals do not have “stages of broken,” meaning we are working at our peril.
However, the same principles apply to bikes, as they do to everything else.
Let me share an example:
You spot a small crack on your fairing.
Initial evaluation shows it to be broken, can't be snapped back into place.
But does it jeopardize your driving safety in any way?
Can that damage buildup and allow part of the fairing to break off?
If it breaks off, can it damage something vital in the process?
Reference: Image from www.autobody101.com that will serve as an example.
You have to make a decision, leaving you with three options:
- The "All is good..." approach.
You wiggle it around, you inspect it closer, and you decide it’s not going anywhere as it is.
Mechanically, the bike is safe to drive, so “not broken.”
You decide to move on and forget you ever even saw it.
This decision might come back to bite you, might not, only time will tell.
- The "Panic! My bike needs to be pristine at all times!" approach.
You decide to stop everything you are doing and fix it ASAP, after all, it’s removing the panel, sand it, “glue it” back together, a bit of paint, and back on the bike.
A few hours of work, tops!
As you remove the panel, you notice that one of the fairing screws is busted, you need to drill it out, so a 2-minute panel removal just turned into 10.
As you start to prepare the “glue”, you notice you don’t have enough.
There goes another hour on a round trip to the shop, plus another hour to go to the screw shop, just to find out you will have to wait another two days for the correct fitting to be available.
Your quick one day fix just turned into three if the shop doesn’t fail you.
- The "Let's evaluate the situation." approach.
You decide it needs fixing, but not right now, so you prepare!
You thoroughly inspect the damaged area, check if you have all the tools for the job, and consider potential problems you may encounter.
You also drill a stop hole to prevent the damage from spreading, creating a temporary fix.
Knowing the damage is there and not permanently fixed, you also add checking it to your pre-ride checklist.
That damage didn't make the bike unrideable, or in other words, broken, so you didn’t fix it, but you kept an eye on it, and prepared yourself to do it properly when the time is right.
That can be next week, next year, or never, as some temporary fixes become permanent, but you didn't neglect it, and that problem will not sneak up on you again.
Reference: Image from www.flight-mechanic.com with the explanation of what a stop hole is
This is a made-up scenario, but it is more common than you may imagine and goes further than damaged fairings.
In this example, there is a crucial point, which is the temporary fix.
It happens time and time again that we see something damaged, temporarily fix it, making the part serviceable, even if it was not made new yet.
In the example, that fix was the stop hole, that may very well keep that fairing operational until the end of times.
I used a cracked fairing as an example so you can see multiple options to the same problem, but let's see a few more.
You find a small damp patch of oil on your suspension.
That indicates a leak, but does that mean you need to call road assistance and immediately haul the bike to your mechanic?
If you clean it, stay away from roads and riding styles that will be more demanding on your suspension, and keep a close eye on it, you can monitor the leaks evolution.
Sometimes small leaks solve themselves; sometimes they stay the same for a long time, and sometimes they get worst.
I don't mean you shouldn't fix it, leaks need to be addressed, but this one doesn't yet mean you can't ride to your mechanic, or finish the trip if you are far from home.
Limiting the usage, and creating an inspection plan is vital for this approach.
- You find a broken wire on your clutch or throttle cable.
If one broken wire doesn't dictate that a cable is immediately unserviceable, multiple broken wires can mean imminent disaster.
Being thoughtful when evaluating the situation will dictate if you can ride home or to your mechanic, or if your ride is done for the day.
- During your ride, you smell fuel.
Last time you fueled up was a few hours ago, so it can't be a rogue couple of drops that are hiding somewhere, it needs to be a leak.
Stopping immediately is mandatory, fuel leaks are dangerous, but they don't need to be complicated.
A simple loose hose or clip may be the problem, and they are of easy and fast fix, even at the roadside.
Regardless of how you approach this, a fast and detailed inspection is vital before deciding to get back on the road or calling assistance.
If fuel leaking to the floor is just an annoyance, leaking onto the exhaust can create a ball of flames no one wants.
All of these examples and many more tell us that different damages can:
- Allow you to keep riding without limitations
- Limit the usability of the bike to certain speeds or types of terrain for a limited period of time
- Force you to stop riding immediately to fix the problem
This means that understanding what is at play as well as asking questions and running scenarios can dictate the difference between finishing a ride or having to call roadside assistance.
In the same token, it can dictate the difference between getting ripped off at a garage, or knowing exactly why your mechanic is doing this or that.
Information is vital, and understanding when and how we can be mechanically safe on our bikes, crucial to our survival and enjoyment.
Regardless if you like to get your hands dirty or not, learn how to inspect your bike, and how to address problems you may find.
It is a long process that takes time and some studying, but it will get you much more in touch with your bike and in control of your safety, and that is priceless.
HAVE YOU SEEN THESE POSTS?
- 2019 BMW R1250GS
- 2019 BMW R1250GS Honest Review
- 2019 BMW R1250GS Review
- 8 rookie mistakes
- 8 rookie travelling mistakes
- abs brake system for bikes
- abs brake system for motorcycle
- abs brake system in bikes
- action camera helmet
- adv motorcycle
- adv motorcycle blog
- adv vs dual sport
- adventure bike blogs
- adventure bike for beginners
- Adventure Bike In Deep Sand
- Adventure Bike Riding
- Adventure Bike STUCK IN SAND
- adventure motorcycle
- adventure motorcycle blog
- adventure motorcycle for beginners
- Adventure motorcycle In Deep Sand
- adventure motorcycle myths
- Adventure Motorcycle Riding
- Adventure motorcycle STUCK IN SAND
- adventure motorcycle suspension setup
- adventure motorcycle touring blog
- adventure motorcycle travel blog
- adventure vs dual sport
- air to fuel ratio motorcycle
- and how often should we do it?
- anti lock braking system in motorcycles
- anti lock braking system on motorcycle
- Are expensive helmets worth the cost
- are expensive motorcycle helmets better
- are expensive motorcycle helmets safer
- Are expensive motorcycle helmets worth it
- are more expensive motorcycle helmets safer
- are motorcycle getting safer?
- are motorcycles safe?
- Are motorcycles safer today than 50 years ago?
- are motorcycles safer today?
- auxiliary lights for bike
- auxiliary lights for motorcycle
- auxiliary lights on bike
- auxiliary lights on motorcycle
- avoid motorcycle panic
- Basic Anatomy of a dual sport bike
- Basic Anatomy of an adventure bike
- basic Bike maintenance checklist
- Basic differences between dual-sport and adventure bikes
- Basic differences between motorcycle helmets
- basic maintenance of motorcycle
- basic motorcycle maintenance
- basic motorcycle maintenance checklist
- basic motorcycle safety tips
- basic motorcycle suspension setup
- basics of a bike oil change
- basics of a motorcycle oil change
- beginner motorcycle mistake
- beginner motorcycle mistakes
- being safe on a motorcycle
- best adv bike
- best adventure bike
- best adventure bike for beginners
- BEST Adventure Bike Riding TIP
- best adventure motorcycle
- best adventure motorcycle blogs
- best adventure motorcycle for beginners
- BEST Adventure Motorcycle Riding TIP
- best bike auxiliary led lights
- best dual sport adventure bikes
- best dual sport adventure motorcycle
- best dual sport adventure touring motorcycle
- best dual sport bike for adventure riding
- best long distance motorcycle
- best motorcycle
- best motorcycle auxiliary led lights
- best motorcycle blog
- best motorcycle brake pads
- best round the world motorcycle
- best way to balance a motorcycle
- best way to change motorcycle oil
- best way to lift a motorcycle
- best way to maintain bike chain
- best way to maintain motorcycle chain
- best way to pack motorcycle luggage
- big touring groups
- Bike Air Filter
- Bike air filter change
- Bike Air Filter Replacement
- Bike Air Filter Tips
- Bike air filter when to change
- Bike Apparel Store
- bike auxiliary driving lights
- bike auxiliary lights
- bike auxiliary lights led
- bike auxiliary tail lights
- Bike blog
- Bike blog usa
- Bike clothing online store
- Bike clothing store usa
- Bike for beginners
- bike lights
- Bike Maintenance Check
- Bike maintenance checklist
- Bike maintenance checks
- bike oil change
- bike oil change in easy steps
- Bike Riding tip
- Bike Riding Tips For Beginners
- Bike Tires
- bike touring blog
- bike’s basic maintenance
- bmw gs
- bmw gs 2019
- bmw gs adventure
- BMW R1250GS
- BMW R1250GS Review
- Braaaaaapp NATION
- braaaaaapp review
- broken fairing motorcycle
- buying a used bike checklist
- Can helmet cams and intercoms be dangerous?
- Can you flatfoot your bike?
- change your bike oil in easy steps
- change your motorcycle oil in easy steps
- charley boorman
- checklist for buying a used bike
- checklist for buying used bike
- checklist when buying a used bike
- Choose Your Bike Tires
- Choose Your Motorcycle Tires
- combined brake system for motorcycles
- comfort on long distance motorcycle rides
- common motorcycle myths
- cornering when braking
- dangerous helmet
- deep sand riding techniques
- difference between dual sport and adventure bikes
- dirt bike stuck in sand
- dirt motorcycle stuck in sand
- dirt track motorcycle suspension setup
- disc brake maintenance motorcycle
- do I need a motorcycle helmet
- do i need a new helmet
- Do you need to flatfoot both feet to ride bikes?
- dropped my helmet
- dropped my helmet need a new one?
- dropped my helmet what now
- dual sport adventure bikes
- dual sport adventure motorcycles
- Dual sport and adventure bikes
- dual sport and touring motorcycles
- dual sport bike for adventure riding
- dual sport or adventure bike
- dual sport or adventure motorcycle
- dual sport riding groups
- dual sport vs adventure bikes
- easiest way to lift a motorcycle
- engine oil change in motorcycle
- ewan mcgregor
- falling motorcycle
- fuel leak
- harley davidson
- harley davidson livewire
- helmet cam
- helmet cam danger
- honest motorcycle review
- honest review
- how do i choose a Bike helmet
- how do i choose a motorcycle helmet
- how do I know when I need a new helmet
- How do I train myself for panic situations?
- how do you buy a used motorcycle
- how long to change motorcycle engine oil
- how often change bike air filter
- how often change motorcycle air filter
- how often do you lube your motorcycle chain
- how often should you lube your chain motorcycle
- how often to lube your bike chain
- how should your feet be touching the ground?
- how to
- how to balance a big motorcycle
- how to balance a motorcycle
- how to balance a motorcycle at slow speeds
- how to balance your motorcycle
- how to buy a used motorcycle
- how to buy an used motorcycle
- how to care for bike chain
- how to care for motorcycle chain
- How to care for your motorcycle brakes
- How To Care For Your Suspension
- How to carry your gear
- how to change a bike air filter
- how to change a motorcycle air filter
- how to change bike oil
- how to change engine oil on a bike
- how to change engine oil on a motorcycle
- how to change motorcycle engine oil
- how to change motorcycle oil
- how to change motorcycle oil and filter
- how to change oil in motorcycle
- How to change your bike oil in easy steps
- How to change your motorcycle oil in easy steps
- how to change your oil in your bike
- how to change your oil in your motorcycle
- how to change your oil on a bike
- how to change your oil on a motorcycle
- how to check a used motorcycle
- how to check out a used motorcycle
- How To Choose A Bike Helmet
- how to choose a bike helmet size
- How To Choose A Bike Tire
- how to choose a good bike helmet
- how to choose a good motorcycle helmet
- how to choose a helmet for bike
- how to choose a helmet for motorcycle
- how to choose a long distance bike
- how to choose a long distance motorcycle
- How to choose a motorcycle helmet
- how to choose a motorcycle helmet size
- How To Choose A Motorcycle Tire
- How to choose a round the world motorcycle
- how to choose a round the world motorcycleround the trip
- how to choose a safe bike helmet
- how to choose a safe motorcycle helmet
- how to choose and adventure motorcycle
- how to choose Bike tyres
- How To Choose Motorcycle Tires
- how to choose motorcycle tyres
- how to choose right bike helmet
- how to choose right motorcycle helmet
- how to choose safest bike helmet
- how to choose safest motorcycle helmet
- how to choose the best bike helmet
- how to choose the best Bike tire
- how to choose the best motorcycle
- how to choose the best motorcycle helmet
- how to choose the best motorcycle tire
- how to choose the right bike
- how to choose the right Bike helmet
- how to choose the right bike tires
- how to choose the right motorcycle helmet
- how to choose the right motorcycle tires
- how to choose tires for Bike
- how to choose tires for motorcycle
- how to choose tyres for Bike
- how to choose tyres for motorcycle
- how to choose your bike helmet
- How To Choose Your Bike Tires
- how to choose your motorcycle helmet
- How To Choose Your Motorcycle Tires
- how to chose a motorcycle
- how to clean and lube your motorcycle chain
- how to clean your motorcycle chain and lube it
- how to do motorcycle oil change
- how to find the right tire for yourself
- how to fix a motorcycle
- how to go about buying a used motorcycle
- how to improve motorcycle power
- how to inspect a used motorcycle
- how to keep motorcycle engine clean
- how to keep motorcycle engine cool
- how to lift a big motorcycle
- how to lift a motorcycle
- how to lift a motorcycle by myself
- how to lift a motorcycle by yourself
- how to lift a motorcycle off the ground
- how to lift your motorcycle off the ground
- how to lube a chain
- how to lube a motorcycle chain
- how to lubricate your motorcycle chain
- How To Maintain A Bike Chain
- how to maintain a motorcycle chain
- how to maintain a motorcycle engine
- How To Maintain Bike Chain
- how to maintain good motorcycle engine
- how to maintain motorcycle brakes
- How To Maintain Motorcycle Chain
- how to maintain motorcycle disc brakes
- how to maintain my bike chain
- how to maintain my motorcycle chain
- How To Maintain Your Bike Chain
- How To Maintain Your Motorcycle Chain
- how to maintain your motorcycle engine
- how to motorcycle
- how to pack for a long distance motorcycle trip
- how to pack for a motorcycle camping trip
- How To Pack For A Motorcycle Trip
- how to pack luggage on a motorcycle
- How to pack motorcycle luggage
- how to pack on a motorcycle trip
- how to pick out a Bike helmet
- how to pick out a motorcycle helmet
- how to pick up a motorcycle
- how to pick up a motorcycle by myself
- how to pick up a motorcycle by yourself
- how to properly maintain a bike chain
- how to properly maintain a motorcycle chain
- how to replace motorcycle air box
- how to replace motorcycle air filter
- how to replace motorcycle engine oil
- how to ride a motorcycle for long distances
- How to ride a Motorcycle on long distances
- How to Ride a Tall Motorbike If You Are Short
- How To Ride Adventure Bike In Deep Sand
- How To Ride Adventure motorcycle In Deep Sand
- how to ride long distance on a motorcycle
- how to safely buy a used motorcycle
- How to safely fall from a motorcycle
- How to safely ride in the rain
- how to stay calm on a motorcycle
- how to stay comfortable on a long bike ride
- how to stay comfortable on a long motorcycle ride
- How to stay comfortable on long rides
- how to stay safe on your motorcycle
- how to take care of a bike chain
- how to take care of a motorcycle chain
- how to take care of motorcycle engine
- how to take care of your bike chain
- how to take care of your motorcycle chain
- how to take care of your motorcycle engine
- how to take care of your suspension
- how to use a motorcycle side stand
- how to use a side stand
- How to winterise your motorcycle
- how to winterize a dirt bike
- how to winterize a motorcycle
- how to winterize a sport bike
- how to winterize a touring bike
- how to winterize my harley
- How to winterize your motorcycle
- If it ain't broken don't fix it
- is an expensive motorcycle helmet worth it
- Is faster on a motorcycle safer?
- Is it required to be flat-footed?
- is it worth buying an expensive motorcycle helmet
- is there a good way to fall on a motocycle
- is there a safe way to fall on a motorcycle
- Learn With Bike Groups
- Learn with Braaaaaapp
- Learn With Motorcycle Groups
- lift a motorcycle
- lightweight adventure bike
- linked braking system on motorcycle
- live wire
- long distance bike
- long distance bikes
- long distance motorcycle
- long distance motorcycle rides
- long distance motorcycle riding
- long distance motorcycle riding tips
- Long distance motorcycle trip mistakes
- long distance motorcycle trip tips
- long distance motorcycle trips
- long distance riding on a motorcycle
- long distance riding tips motorcycle
- long way down
- long way down charley boorman
- long way round
- long way up
- long way up charley boorman ewan mcgregor
- long way up e-bikes
- long way up electric
- long way up electric harley davidson
- long way up electric motorcycles
- long way up ewan mcgregor
- long way up harley davidson
- long way up harley davidson livewire
- long way up news
- lube your motorcycle chain
- maintenance checklist for motorcycle
- maintenance checklist motorcycles
- maintenance of motorcycle chain
- maintenance of motorcycle engine
- motorbike blog
- motorcycle abs brake system
- motorcycle adventure blog
- Motorcycle Air Filter
- motorcycle air filter change
- Motorcycle Air Filter Replacement
- Motorcycle Air Filter Tips
- motorcycle air filter when to change
- motorcycle airbox
- Motorcycle Apparel Store
- Motorcycle auxiliar LIGHTS - 3 TOP Tips
- motorcycle auxiliary driving lights
- motorcycle auxiliary lights
- motorcycle auxiliary lights led
- motorcycle auxiliary tail lights
- motorcycle basic maintenance
- motorcycle beginner mistakes
- motorcycle blog
- motorcycle blog usa
- motorcycle blogs
- Motorcycle brake disk
- Motorcycle brake maintenance
- Motorcycle brake oil
- Motorcycle brake pads
- motorcycle brake pads types
- Motorcycle brake system
- motorcycle brakes
- Motorcycle braking
- motorcycle broken plastics
- motorcycle can
- motorcycle clothing online store
- motorcycle clothing store usa
- motorcycle combined braking system
- motorcycle conic filter
- motorcycle cornering
- motorcycle cornering and braking
- motorcycle craked fairing
- motorcycle crash
- motorcycle disc brake system
- motorcycle driving
- motorcycle driving tip
- motorcycle driving tips
- motorcycle driving tips for beginners
- motorcycle dual brake system
- motorcycle engine care tips
- motorcycle engine maintenance
- motorcycle engine maintenance and repair
- motorcycle engine maintenance tips
- Motorcycle engine reliability
- motorcycle exhaust
- motorcycle fall
- motorcycle for beginners
- motorcycle front brake
- motorcycle front or rear brake
- motorcycle front suspension setup
- Motorcycle Groups
- motorcycle groups near me
- motorcycle helmet blog
- motorcycle helmets blogs
- motorcycle high flow air filter
- motorcycle high flow filter
- motorcycle hydraulic brake system
- motorcycle injury
- motorcycle lights
- motorcycle long distance riding tips
- motorcycle maintenance blog
- Motorcycle Maintenance Check
- motorcycle maintenance checklist
- motorcycle maintenance checks
- motorcycle maintenance tips and tricks
- motorcycle mechanics
- Motorcycle mechanics and safety
- motorcycle mistakes
- motorcycle myths
- motorcycle myths and facts
- motorcycle myths and facts blog
- motorcycle myths blog
- motorcycle news
- motorcycle oil change
- motorcycle oil change in easy steps
- motorcycle rear brake
- motorcycle repair tips and trick
- motorcycle repair tips and tricks
- motorcycle review
- motorcycle ride blogs
- motorcycle riding blogs
- Motorcycle riding in the rain
- motorcycle riding in the rain tips
- motorcycle riding safety tips
- motorcycle riding techniques
- motorcycle riding tips and tricks
- Motorcycle Riding Tips For Beginners
- motorcycle road trip blogs
- motorcycle rookie mistakes
- motorcycle safety tip
- motorcycle safety tips
- motorcycle safety tips blog
- motorcycle safety tips for beginners
- motorcycle safety tips for drivers
- motorcycle safety tips for new riders
- motorcycle side stand
- Motorcycle side stand extra uses!
- motorcycle side stand tip
- motorcycle side stand tips and tricks
- motorcycle suspension
- motorcycle suspension blog
- motorcycle suspension care
- motorcycle suspension care blog
- motorcycle suspension leak
- motorcycle suspension setup
- motorcycle suspension setup guide
- motorcycle techniques
- motorcycle techniques blog
- motorcycle tips & tricks
- motorcycle tips and tricks
- motorcycle tips and tricks for beginners
- motorcycle Tips&tricks
- Motorcycle Tires
- motorcycle touring blog
- motorcycle touring tips and tricks
- motorcycle trail braking
- motorcycle travel blogs
- motorcycle winterisation
- motorcycle winterization
- motorcycle's basic maintenance
- Motorcycles and rain how to be safe
- my motorcycle is broken
- Mythbusting - Do you need to flat foot both feet to ride motorcycles?
- new helmet
- off road motorcycle riding techniques
- off road motorcycle tips
- off road motorcycle tips blog
- off-road bike on road
- off-road enthusiasts for big bikes
- off-road motorcycle techniques
- off-road motorcycle techniques blog
- oil leak suspension
- powerful motorcycle
- Pre Ride Bike Check
- pre ride motorcycle checks
- prevent motorcycle panic
- professional motorcycle suspension setup
- proper maintenance of motorcycle engine
- r1250gs 2019
- r1250gs review
- resonance airbox
- resonant air boxes
- resonant airboxes
- riding a motorcycle in rain
- riding a motorcycle in the rain
- riding adventure bike in deep sand
- riding adventure motorcycle in deep sand
- riding in the rain on a motorcycle
- riding motorcycle during rain
- riding motorcycle in heavy rain
- riding motorcycle in light rain
- Riding motorcycle in rain
- riding motorcycle in rain at night
- riding motorcycle in rain tips
- riding motorcycle in the rain tips
- riding your motorcycle in the rain
- roadside motorcycle fix
- rookie motorcycle mistakes
- safe motorcycle riding in rain
- safety tips when riding a motorcycle
- safety tips while riding a motorcycle
- Should I use front or rear brake
- should i wear a motorcycle helmet
- should you be able to touch the ground when sitting on your bike
- Should you blindly trust your motorcycle's ABS?
- should you lube your bike chain
- should you trust your motorcycle's abs
- should you wear a motorcycle helmet
- should your feet touch the ground on a motorcycle
- side stand uses
- steps to buying a used motorcycle
- the dangers of action cameras
- the right way to change motorcycle oil
- tips and tricks
- tips and tricks for riding a motorcycle
- tips for being safe on a motorcycle
- tips for buying a used motorcycle
- tips for long distance motorcycle riding
- tips for motorcycle riding in the rain
- tips for riding a motorcycle in rain
- tips for riding a motorcycle in the rain
- tips for riding motorcycle in rain
- tips for riding your motorcycle in the rain
- tips on long distance motorcycle riding
- tips on riding motorcycle in rain
- touring motorcycle groups
- trail braking motorcycle
- trail braking motorcycle riding
- trail braking motorcycle technique
- true motorcycle rider
- used bike buying checklist
- Used Bike Checklist
- what does an airbox do on a motorcycle
- what is a dual sport bike
- what is a dual sport motorcycle
- what is adventure motorcycle riding
- what is an adventure bike
- what is an adventure motorcycle
- what is an adventure touring motorcycle
- what is motorcycle trail braking
- What is the best long distance bike?
- What is the best long distance motorcycle?
- what is the best motorcycle
- What is the purpose of an airbox on a motorcycle?
- when should you lube your motorcycle chain
- when to change motorcycle engine oil
- when to lube your motorcycle chain
- when to replace a helmet
- Where to install your new auxiliar lights
- why are motorcycle airboxes important
- why do motorcycles have airboxes
- Why do we lube our chains
- Why do we lube our motorcycle chains
- why does my motorcycle have an airbox
- why is my motorcycle airbox important
- why should i wear a motorcycle helmet
- why should you wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle
- why should you wear a motorcycle helmet
- why you should wear a helmet on a motorcycle
- why you should wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle
- why you should wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle