It doesn't matter if you want to correct a technical aspect of your driving, learn something specific, or just do a full training without anyone else around, if you feel you want an instructor's full attention, the One-on-One training is what you are searching for!
Our One-on-One values are for one full training day from 09:00 to 16:00 at our Enduro Camp facility in the Alentejo.
The value also includes:
- Water, and snacks during the class
- Mandatory personal accident insurance for the training days
- Experient and certified Enduro instructor
Our class does NOT include:
- Sleeping arrangements, although we can recommend a hotel we work with
- Dinner and breakfast, possible to have in the hotel as part of their service
- Bike rentals. We do not rent or arrange bikes for trainings at this point.
If you are unclear of how many days you will require for your specific needs, want more information about sleeping arrangements, or just want to go over some ideas with our instructor before booking your training, we are always more than happy to help you in any way we can.
It's your training and your needs, it's our task to guide you as well as we can, and that always starts by removing any questions you may have!
Everything has rules, and our trainings and tours are no different, so let's go over what you need to know to attend this training.
- At least a 50-50 tire, designated as is by its respective manufacturer
- An integral helmet that is not modular
- Protection gloves
- A suit or assorted protections capable of protecting your back, upper and lower members
- A mid-calf or full-calf boot, preferentially, off-road biased
If you have any doubts about the gear or tires, let us know before you sign up for the class, as our instructors and guides have the right to refuse your participation in any of our activities, without reimbursement, if you do not present yourself with the minimum required safety gear.
As far as gas is concerned, it is important that you know that our Enduro Camp is 15 minutes away from the closest gas station and that we do not store extra gasoline on the camp.
This means that it is your responsibility to arrive with a full tank, or enough for at least 100kms or 60miles before the start of any activity.
The minimum quantity of fuel may vary depending on the activity, but it will always be disclosed to you beforehand.
Even though we are always flexible, due to the distance of the gas station, and out of respect for the instructors and the remaining participants, we generally cannot delay the start of any activity due to any participant's lack of fuel, the same way that there is no guarantee that any staff member will be available to escort you to the fuel station.
So get your bike fueled up, get your gear on, and come enjoy this incredible training!