Our one-day dedicated training aims to fix just that!
Mastering balance is something that is impossible to do during a multi-level training, and many times scary to train on our own, our Balance Training was born to help you balance yourself at a different level!
Considering that, since we will be focusing on balance, you will have enough time to try over and over the many situations we crafted for this training.
You will train your balance in situations such as:
- Board riding
- Uneven terrain
- Slalom with and without camber
As far as tires are concerned, we recommend at least a 50-50 tire, with knobbies being optional, but not mandatory.
Our Balance training values are for one full training day from 09:00 to 16:00 at our Enduro Camp facility in the Alentejo.
The value also includes:
- Water, and snacks during the class
- Mandatory personal accident insurance for the training days
- Experient and certified Enduro instructor
Our class does NOT include:
- Sleeping arrangements, although we can recommend a hotel we work with
- Dinner and breakfast, possible to have in the hotel as part of their service if you choose to stay there
- Bike rentals. We do not rent or arrange bikes for trainings at this point.
As with all our trainings, if you have any questions you would like to see answered before booking your training, send us an e-mail and we will be more than happy to help!