It doesn't matter if you are an advanced rider, or a beginner going over your first level trainings, we all have a specific technique that it is harder for us to perform.
Our one-day dedicated braking training aims to fix just that!
Mastering braking is something that is impossible to do during a multi-level training, and many times scary to train on our own, our Braking Training was born to help you brake at a different level!
You will train your braking in situations such as:
- Emergency braking with and without obstacle avoidance
- Up and downhill emergency braking
- Brake slides
As far as tires are concerned, we recommend at least a 50-50 tire, with knobbies being optional, but not mandatory.
Our Braking training values are for one full training day from 09:00 to 16:00 at our Enduro Camp facility in the Alentejo.
The value also includes:
- Water, and snacks during the class
- Mandatory personal accident insurance for the training days
- Experient and certified Enduro instructor
Our class does NOT include:
- Sleeping arrangements, although we can recommend a hotel we work with
- Dinner and breakfast, possible to have in the hotel as part of their service if you choose to stay there
- Bike rentals. We do not rent or arrange bikes for trainings at this point.
As with all our trainings, if you have any questions you would like to see answered before booking your training, send us an e-mail and we will be more than happy to help!
As long as the weather allows, we work all year round. So just book a class and we will get in touch to find a suitable date for you. If you prefer, you can also get in touch with us beforehand by email to check for free dates.
Group classes are usually of up to 6 riders. If you have your own group of more than 6, please get in touch.
There is nothing worst than having a class to learn something, just to realize you and your instructor cannot understand each other. We know, we have been there, both as instructors and students.
With this in mind, we decided to stick to what we know down to the core, so our classes are hosted in both Portuguese and/or English.
Everything has rules, and our trainings and tours are no different, so let's go over what you need to know to attend this training.
- At least a 50-50 tire, designated as is by its respective manufacturer
- An integral helmet that is not modular
- Protection gloves
- A suit or assorted protections capable of protecting your back, upper and lower members
- A mid-calf or full-calf boot, preferentially, off-road biased
If you have any doubts about the gear or tires, let us know before you sign up for the class, as our instructors and guides have the right to refuse your participation in any of our activities, without reimbursement, if you do not present yourself with the minimum required safety gear.
As far as gas is concerned, it is important that you know that our Enduro Camp is 15 minutes away from the closest gas station and that we do not store extra gasoline on the camp.
This means that it is your responsibility to arrive with a full tank, or enough for at least 100kms or 60miles before the start of any activity.
The minimum quantity of fuel may vary depending on the activity, but it will always be disclosed to you beforehand.
Even though we are always flexible, due to the distance of the gas station, and out of respect for the instructors and the remaining participants, we generally cannot delay the start of any activity due to any participant's lack of fuel, the same way that there is no guarantee that any staff member will be available to escort you to the fuel station.
So get your bike fueled up, get your gear on, and come enjoy this incredible training!