Our one-day dedicated training aims to fix just that!
Mastering cornering is something that is impossible to do during a multi-level training, and many times scary to train on our own, our Cornering training was born to help you corner at a different level!
Considering that, since we will be focusing on cornering, you will have enough time to try over and over the many situations we crafted for this training.
You will train your cornering in situations such as:
- Figure 8's
- Off-camber turning
- From stopped to a sharp corner
As far as tires are concerned, we recommend at least a 50-50 tire, with knobbies being optional, but not mandatory.
Our Cornering training values are for one full training day from 09:00 to 16:00 at our Enduro Camp facility in the Alentejo.
The value also includes:
- Water, and snacks during the class
- Mandatory personal accident insurance for the training days
- Experient and certified Enduro instructor
Our class does NOT include:
- Sleeping arrangements, although we can recommend a hotel we work with
- Dinner and breakfast, possible to have in the hotel as part of their service if you choose to stay there
- Bike rentals. We do not rent or arrange bikes for trainings at this point.
As with all our trainings, if you have any questions you would like to see answered before booking your training, send us an e-mail and we will be more than happy to help!
All of our instructions and/or guides have the right to refuse your participation in any of our events/classes/workshops, without reimbursement, if you do not present yourself with:
- At least a 50-50 tire, designated as is by its respective manufacturer
- An integral helmet that is not modular
- Protection gloves
- A suit or assorted protections capable of protecting your back, upper and lower members
- A mid-calf or full-calf boot
It is also important to know that our Enduro Camp is 15 minutes away from the closest gas station and that we do not store extra gasoline on the camp.
This means that it is your responsibility to arrive with a full tank, or enough for at least 100kms or 60miles before the start of any events/classes/workshops.
The minimum quantity of fuel may vary depending on the events/classes/workshops, but it will always be disclosed to you beforehand.
Out of respect for the instructors and the remaining participants, no event will see its starting hour delayed due to any participant's lack of fuel, the same way that there is no guarantee that any staff member will be available to escort you to the fuel station.