It doesn't matter if you are new to off-road, if you haven't been on a bike in a long time, or if you are a seasoned rider searching to do a full training from scratch, our Level 1 training is suited for everyone!
Covering topics such as:
- Correct body positioning seating and standing
- Understanding bike setup and ergonomics
- Safety drills
- Balance drills
- Clutch and brake control
Our Level 1 training is more than just pushing information and giving you exercises.
Divided over TWO DAY TRAINING, our curriculum will allow you to not only perform the exercises, but also for you to understand why they are necessary, and what can go wrong when they are not applied.
Using several real-life examples, as well as clear explanations based on human motricity and ergonomics, you will learn all we have to teach you in a way you will never forget it!
Level 1 training takes place in our Enduro Camp with liaisons off-road from the hotel to the Camp.
This training can be attended by everyone with a dual-sport, adventure or even light touring bike such as the CB500X for instance. If you are unclear if your bike is suited for this training, please ask us before signing in.
As far as tires are concerned, we strongly recommend a 50-50 tire, with no need for seriously knobbies.
Our Level 1 training values are for two full training days from 09:00 to 16:00 at our Enduro Camp facility in the Alentejo.
The value also includes:
- Two lunches
- Water, and snacks during the class
- Mandatory personal accident insurance for the training days
- Experient and certified Enduro instructor
Our class does NOT include:
- Sleeping arrangements, although we can recommend a hotel we work with
- Dinner and breakfast, possible to have in the hotel as part of their service
- Bike rentals. We do not rent or arrange bikes for trainings at this point.
As with all our trainings, if you have any questions you would like to see answered before booking your training, send us an e-mail and we will be more than happy to help!