Our Level 3 TWO DAY TRAINING will give you the skills that you will require to not be stranded anywhere, and it is a clear evolution of our Level 2.
Similar to what we advise for Level 2, we strongly advise this Level 3 training to anyone who has not only done our Level 2, but that has also spent time practicing.
As before, you will only take full advantage of the skillset taught at this level if you are comfortable with what you learned in the previous level.
Give yourself time to train or re-take a Level 2 class, before signing in for Level 3.
In this level, we will tackle different and challenging types of terrain, as well as specific maneuvers that will allow you to save energy, and be not only faster but more fluid in your riding.
We will cover topics such as:
- Sand riding
- Water crossings
As far as tires are concerned, we recommend at least a 50-50 tire, with knobbies being optional, but not mandatory.
Our Level 3 training values are for two full training days from 09:00 to 16:00 at our Enduro Camp facility in the Alentejo.
The value also includes:
- Two lunches
- Water, and snacks during the class
- Mandatory personal accident insurance for the training days
- Experient and certified Enduro instructor
Our class does NOT include:
- Sleeping arrangements, although we can recommend a hotel we work with
- Dinner and breakfast, possible to have in the hotel as part of their service
- Bike rentals. We do not rent or arrange bikes for trainings at this point.
As with all our trainings, if you have any questions you would like to see answered before booking your training, send us an e-mail and we will be more than happy to help!