There is no such thing as short riders, but there are tall bikes, so this training is not just for those that feel vertically challenged.
Even if you can flatfoot both feel on your curing ride, you will still get a LOT of useful information and techniques out of our Tall-bike training!
In this TWO DAY TRAINING, we go over several exercises designing specifically to allow riders to understand some rider/bike combo limitations, as well as to give you tools to overcome many usual problems like:
- Mount and dismount
- Ergonomically correct setups
- Stopped and low-speed balance
- 180 bike turns in small spaces
- Going from a standstill position to a tight turn
Our Tall-bike training values are for two full training days from 09:00 to 16:00 at our Enduro Camp facility in the Alentejo.
The value also includes:
- Two lunches
- Water, and snacks during the class
- Mandatory personal accident insurance for the training days
- Experient and certified Enduro instructor
Our class does NOT include:
- Sleeping arrangements, although we can recommend a hotel we work with
- Dinner and breakfast, possible to have in the hotel as part of their service
- Bike rentals. We do not rent or arrange bikes for trainings at this point.
As with all our trainings, if you have any questions you would like to see answered before booking your training, send us an e-mail and we will be more than happy to help!